Monday, April 12, 2010

school life part 2

i am just an average student in school..i am not famous but i like being just a part of the crowd anyway..i like running for class officers but not the president slot..and most especially the muse slot..sometimes i get noticed..but it only happens in the class..i have loads of friends..and i enjoy hanging out with them..i sometimes do well in class..but i am not the kind of student who aces ALL the subjects in class..being me is a bit boring and fun all at the same time..i love adventures..that's why i try my best to join the school's activities like field trips and inter-school competitions..i am into journalism but i never won in the competitions held outside the school..so i decided literature was great..but journalism..all the news writing and stuff..is not for me..i prefer writing poems and essays rather than stories and stuff..but i tried to make a novel once but it was deleted because the pc that it was in got a hell of a virus..i forgot to save it in a usb..stupid me..i also LOVE reading..I'd rather read than watch tv all day..[it depends on the book and the tv show anyway..]..i am quite patient with long novels..but it depends on my interest on the main topic..i am quite a bookworm which helps in my articulation when speaking or just answering essays in a quiz..well..that's all i can tell about school stuff..goodbye for now..just watch out for my next blog which is about my friends..you'll get to know their names and the greatest things that they've done to me or for me..hope you follow my blogs!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment