Friday, April 9, 2010

my first blog




the only reason that i decided to make a blog is to express myself. i have observes that i can express myself more through writing than talking. i am sort of a literature lover and what i do best is making poems. i have been into few seminars about writing and joined some contests too. but i never won. well, it doesn't bother me anymore [I've been through it, believe me]. i really wanted to have a diary to say what i feel about people and stuff. but i decided to make a blog instead. i know its not as private as a diary [except if someone reads your diary without your knowledge] but i think it'll do. well, i told you about what i feel and my reason of why i made a blog. well, i hope you read my future blogs and i hope you'll learn something good in my blogs. that's all i have to say. goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment